§ I. Definitions
- Administrator - means METOO EUROPE Sp. o.o. (limited) based in Minsk Mazowiecki (05-300) at ul. J. Mireckiego 13A / 7M, registered in the National Court Register under the number 0000624048, TAX-ID: PL8222354085, REGON: 364738301, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on User devices.
- Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files saved and stored on the device through which the User uses the websites of the Service.
- Custom Cookies - Cookies that are published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through the Service.
- External Cookies - Cookies that are published by partners of the Administrator, through the website of the Service.
- Service - means the website or web application that is run by Administrator website, acting over the domain www.metootoys.eu.
- Device - is an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Service.
- User - the entity on whose behalf ,in accordance with the Service Regulations and European and Polish laws, electronic services are provided, or which may be concluded an agreement for electronical services.
§ II. Types of Cookies files
- Cookie files used by the Administrator are safe for User Device. In particular, this it is not possible to penetrate the User Device with viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Service individually to each User. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on User Device and assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: they are stored on User Device and remain there until the end of the session of User browser. Recorded information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data, or any confidential information from User Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on User Device and remain there until User deletes them. The end of the session, the browser or disable the Device does not delete them from User Device. The mechanism does not allow permanent cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from User Device.
- The User has the ability to limit or disable cookies that access his Device. If User uses this option, the use of the Service will be possible, in addition to the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
- Administrator uses Custom Cookies for the following purposes:
- Configuration of Service;
- Authorize User site and provide User session on this website;
- Processes necessary data for full functionality of website;
- To remember the user's location;
- Analyzes and surveys and audits of website audience;
- To provide security mechanisms for the Service;
- Advertising services.
- Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
- The collection of general and anonymous data via static analysis tools:
- Google Analytics [cookies administrator Google Inc., based in the US]
- nazwa.pl [cookies administrator: nazwa.pl sp. o.o. based in Krakow]
- pinterest.com [cookies administrator: Pinterest Inc. US-based]
- Instagram.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc., headquartered in the US]
- Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc., headquartered in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
§ IV. Conditions of storage or access data by Cookies
- User can, by his own and at any time, change the settings for cookies, specifying conditions of their storage and access data by Cookies to User Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, User can make using the web browser settings, or by using Service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in User web browser configuration or inform them whenever posting Cookies is done on the User Device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- User may at any time remove a Cookie file using the features available in the web browser it uses.